The premier event for gluten free, allergy and specialty diets is this weekend and you can attend virtually for FREE!
I’m happy to be a featured blogger for this event featuring all things gluten free, plant based, nut free, keto and paleo —and it’s a great way for us to stay safe at home and still connect with those in the food allergy and special diet community.
Here’s What to Expect–According to the Festival Organizers:
- Engaging presentations and content from experts
- 1-on-1 consultations (by appointment only)
- Live events, chats, and private video networking sessions with exhibitors
- Products and services from gluten-free brands
- Samples, discounts, giveaways, and promotions
- A safe environment to connect and communicate with others leading a gluten-free lifestyle
- A virtual experience that you control—choose to browse, interact, participate as you desire
Sign up for classes all weekend with presentations on cooking and baking, health, medical and wellness. Find the class schedule and pick the ones you want to attend by clicking HERE
And don’t forget to stop by the exhibitor booths! Over 50 Brands will be on hand for you to discover and learn about, get discounts, samples and coupons- maybe even do some holiday shopping!
See you this weekend!
Are you atttending the Nourished festival? Tell us in the comments section what part of the festival you are most looking forward to.