Berry Good Salad
This salad has Summer written all over it!! It’s the perfect salad to serve when berries are fresh and in season. Use it as a side dish or a meal- either way it makes a beautiful, colorful presentation and is healthy too! Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or brunch ! Plus it's dairy free, vegan and gluten fre
- 1 cup Strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 cup Blueberries, washed
- 1 8-ounce bag Fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 1 small Red onion, diced
- 1 cup Pecans , chopped and lightly toasted
- Dressing:2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon agave,1 teaspoon sweet curry powder, Ground pepper to taste
Lightly toast pecans in a dry sauté pan. You will know that they are done when you get the first hint of their rich aroma
Put the spinach in a bowl. Top with the onion and arrange the berries and pecans on top of the spinach and around the bowl.
Mix dressing ingredients in a jar and pour over the salad. Toss and enjoy!